The promoter is Band Industries INC. whose registered office is at 191 Saddletree Dr, Port Townsend, WA 98368, USA
The competition is open to everyone who wishes to participate online.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via entering their emails.
The competition will be announced on most social platforms.
Only one entry will be accepted per email / person.
The competition will run on a monthly basis.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Once a user enters the website, a visual will popup after 7 seconds which will ask them to submit their email for a chance to win: A- a free Roadie
B- a 50% discount
The winner will be announced at the end of each month, the announcement will take place on all our social media platforms as well as the 1st day of each month on the website. The winner will be contacted by email.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter If the winner cannot be contacted we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of law.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Become a Roadie
Access our exclusive deals and discounts, stay updated with the latest in tuning techniques, guitar tips and music news.